Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Small turbines on roof top



I was of the belief that lift alone contributes towards wind power generation, but this product by one Japanese says it uses both lift and drag forces.

They claim that the same wind is used twice to generate power for details click the title which will take you to their web site.

These turbine occupy less space and can be fitted on roof top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait