Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

India Vs USA Mangalyan Vs Maven ISRO Vs NASA

India Vs USA or ?

Both India and USA will shake hands their hands in Mars.


After Mangalyan it is Maven of US both are leaving to Mars.  The two largest democratic countries are planning to meet in Mars next September.

They plan to co-ordinate and exchange information.  Hope all countires will follow suit and leave in peace in heaven (atlease mars for now).

Wish them good luck.

So lets change the heading

India and USA, Mangalyan and Maven,  ISRO and NASA






(VS)

Better be

 

And






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait