Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Carbon Emission and Power production

Power production always result in carbon emission in one form or other.  Now there is a chance to reverse the same.

We all know that our earth inner core is molten rock having temperature exceeding 4000 deg C.  Already some geothermal power stations are operating in Europe. 

A novel concept is worked where carbon di oxide will be pumped into earth to absorb heat.  Normally heat is absorbed in water to convert to steam and there by producing energy.  Here carbon di oxide is used which will absorb heat 3 to 5 times more.

All you need is to place a pipeline below earth at around 3 KM down. 

 

So all plumbers, plunge to ground zero minus 3 KM.




Read the below article very intersting

http://arstechnica.com/science/2011/05/we-might-harvest-the-earths-heat-while-trapping-carbon-emissions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait