Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Thursday, November 21, 2013

How to reduce Carbon emission

Use it to fill tyre in Car, Tyre, Bus.


A car has a volume of about 0.02 Cubic meter. 

Number of passager vechicles in USA is around 254 millions including two wheelers and 6 wheelers.  At an average if we consider of using carbon di oxide to fill the tubes about 5.08 million cube of carbon di oxide will be entraped in tubes.

In India the number of cars are 45 millions and on the same ratio about 0.9 million cube of carbon di oxide can be entrapped.

Instead of using air which also contains our vital oxygen we can start using carbon  di oxide.

So let's move from emitting carbon to filling, so start building carbon di oxide air filling stations.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait