Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Thursday, November 21, 2013

PETROL FROM AIR

BELIEVE IT OR NOT PETROL FROM AIR




Soon you can get fuel if not petrol from air.  A British Company "Air Fuel Synthesis" unveiled a breakthrough technology.

The technology is simple take carbon di oxide from air and using water vapour and high technology to produce fuel which can even run air craft.

They already made a pilot plant of 5 liters. 

WOW..........


Read on their article.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/air-fuel-synthesis-british-firm-1388518

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait