Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, November 15, 2013

2500 Units in Half Square meter area

How to store Electricity


We have electric power produced from sources which are seasonal like wind and time based like solar.  There are other sources like lightening which generates lot of electricity.

Problem is that we can produce, transport and use electricity.  So far we do not have an effective storage device.

A 25KW storage device of size 0.5 Sq. M. is available now i.e. imagine a normal A4 size paper mutiply by 8 times. This area stores 2500 Units of electricity.

 WOW.


Such technology are real blessings for energy starved countries.

Please share this info to all those who are doing their graduation and request them to do their project in energy storage devices.

DO PLEASE TAKE PROJECTS ON ENERGY STORAGE DEVICES


http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/130318105003.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait