Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Atomic Power Plant and (instead of against) Renewable Energy

It is a welcome news for the power strapped Tamilnadu that Kudankulam has commenced its production now gunning towoards 330 MW.  Most of these power plants are placed near costal areas where there will be good wind.

As there is already grind connection why can't they use the free space to install a wind turbine or two.  Also solar PV cells to cover their roofs.  It should be made mandtory that all projects should have solar PV cells for roof and if there is enough space for a wind turbine.

Well project managers please look into the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait