Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Santa claus moves to South Pole

Sun's magnetic poles flips.


Within this week Sun's Magntice poles flip.  Imagine that Santa clauss moves from North Pole to South pole in Antartica.

Yes the north and south polarity of Sun's maganetism is going to change in this week.  This will result in some disturbances to our radio waves and creating more light works at poles called auroras.

Well shifting the polarity is the concept used in bullet trains which runs on magnet.  If Sun can do it of its own.  Can we do it here so that we can transport using magnetic field.

Time to think.





 
 



http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/suns-magnetic-poles-set-to-flip/article5359300.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait