Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, November 29, 2013

Comet Ison dead

Is Comet ISON dead or live


After travelling 5.8 million years the ISON comet came near sun only to die.  The impact is so huge as its temperature as high as 2700 deg C.

Still scientis are wondering if it is still alive or dead.

Why not these comets can be brought safely to earth to enrich earth water sources.

Well..........I am loosing my mind here.



http://newindianexpress.com/world/Sun-grazing-comet-likely-broke-up/2013/11/29/article1918078.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait