Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, November 25, 2013

Cars than run using water

Now it is a reality car with water as fuel.


It is long time that fuel cells where expected to do miracles on the way we live.  Finally Hyundai is all set to mass produce cars that run on fuel cells.

Hope this technology will reduce the carbon emission.

So we will be moving from what we thought on what a car will look a like using water as fuel to what is now available.







http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/11/23/hyundai-to-sell-hydrogen-powered-suv-in-2014/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait