Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Jurasic Park is here

Dr. Alan you are required again.


The scientist are planning to do it in real.  After the sucessful movie of Jurasic Park where they combined both science and fiction to bring life to Dinosar now a new though process is put forth.

Dino's and birds are similar in nature so now they want to re-engineer Dino's for what fun? I do not know.


I agree with Dr. Ian (Jurasic Park) that these species were eliminated by mother nature (due to overpopulation?) and why on earth bring it back.

Why can't these bio engineers find remedy for such life threatening ailments like cancer than go for all those jumbho mumbho.  Well............

But there is one more John Hammond namely Dr. Woollard believes that he can bring back Dino's.

So read on.

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2013/12/23/55-Bird-DNA-could-help-bring-Jurassic-Park-back-to-life.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait