Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Thursday, December 5, 2013

3D Movie, 3D TV and now 3D printer

3D Printers are here


After much talked about 3D movies and TVS now a new form came into being.  3D printer that print an object in three dimensions.

You all need one printer to print anything in real shape it could be toys and it could be guns.

Now the 3D printer is here what next. In time duplicator's will be the order of the day.  If you have gun a scanner of high efficienty will scan and give prinout a real gun as per the number of copies order.

Oh my god with so much gun culture already a duplicator 3D machine mmm my head spins....

Hope the next stage won't come.

 






http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/dec/02/christmas-presents-3d-printer-gun-gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait