Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, December 2, 2013

Star Treck - The Enterprise is reality. Sir Isac Newton please excuse

Now scientist are believing in star treck


 

As per this article new progress is made in anti-gravity and in anti-matter. 

In star treck  it is portrayed as a mean by which their space ship “the Enterprise” moves from galaxy to galaxy without spending much on fuel.



If this technology comes into being then there is no need of fossil fuel.
Well too wishful thinking for now but still….



Check the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait