Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Out of Air but mangalyan moves


In outer space there is no air then how the fuel is burnt to give thrust.


The trajectory correction has taken place on Mangalyan but how fuel is burnt when there is no air.

Well concept is like this.

Fuel: Monomethylhydrazine

Air/Oxygen: Dinitrogentetraoxide

The oxide gives out the required oxygen to burn the basic fuel.

Now the mangalyan is at 2.9 million kilometers away from earth roughly 0.4% from the total distance to be travelled of 680 million kilometers.
 
 

Well let’s keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait