Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, January 3, 2014

Message over Vodka, now though Vodka

 


Normally we send wishes through SMS and then head to Bar for Vodka.

Now go to Bar and have Vodka in order to send SMS.  Feel light headed well read this on.

Dr. Guo has made history by transmitting message over a sprayed molecules of Vodka.  

So now Vodka is noble and has angelic look.  So keep the Vodka on your table if any one questions you just tell them "please do not disturb, I am getting a message".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait