Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, December 16, 2013

Man made earthquakes - Terminator

Think of movie Terminator as you read this.




 
It is not going to be nuclear aresenal but earthquake that may finish us off.  A study shows that recent earthquake is man-made.  Trust me it says man made.

Logic very simple.  We dig deep and pile on top, both solid and liquid.

Recent earthquakes in China and England caused because of us.

So read on fellows the Judgement Day is here.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/worlds-worst-earthquakes-caused-by-humans-study/1/331375.html

Any one seen Arnold schwarzenegger ask him to pay a visit again to our time slot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait