Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Super computer now super water heater

1 Nano liter water under 1 pico second to 600 deg C. WOW


Water boils to 600 deg C in pico second i.e. one trillonth of a second.

Tetrahertz radiation is used which is between radio waves and infra red waves.

This is yet to come to kitchen ware. It is an experiment conducted by DESY a german group of scientists.

One billonth of a liter i.e. 1 ml of water broken into one million parts i.e

1 liter divided by one billion = 1 Nano liter of water (10 to the power of -9).

The water is heated by electro magnetic wave whose wavelength is between radio waves and infra red called tetrahertz radiation.

Water heats upto 600 deg C under one trillionth of a second before it burst up.

DESY has filed a report and yet to test the same as per the below link.

However this will be the fastest ever mode of heat transfer under a very short time.


http://www.popsci.com/article/technology/heating-water-600-degrees-celsius-one-trillionth-second


http://zeenews.india.com/news/science/world-s-fastest-water-heating-method-developed_897458.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait