Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, December 20, 2013

Solar lamp sorry Sun Lamp

Trust me this is solar lamp sorry Sun Lamp


Came across a useful product which is available where Sun light is reflected on to a surface to give light.









The reflector keeps his position changing so that the reflected light is focused on one area all the time.

Best solar once again sorry very sorry Sun Lamp is here to buy.

http://www.heliostaat.nl/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait