Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Diamonds in Antarctica

Oh My God let it not be true


A researched has found some evidence that Antarctica has diamonds namely presence of kimberlitic rocks.   So far Antarctica is the only place where mining is banned.

If these findings become true then the last nature reserve will become extinct.


I truly pray that this finding will not come real, God please leave this place alone.
Read by the below link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait