Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, December 6, 2013

A Car with No engine

Trust me even I do not believe it
Read an article about a electrical car developed by Ohio University where there is no engine.
 
What more no gears.
 
No transmission devices.
 
Then how this car runs?
Well each wheel is powered by a separate electrical motor with power backup.
The car moves and turns. Well fellows who wish to ride. But first read this article (link given below) before you jump in.
Commercial production will take another 5 to 10 years. So let's wait.




http://techtechboom.com/created-a-car-without-engine-transmission-and-differentials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait