Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, October 25, 2013

Small WTG VAWT

A colleague of mine (Mr. Senthil Kumar in Coromandel / RRB) once suggested that small WTG can be kept in the middle of road.  The vechile movment on both sides will be good enough especially in high speed corrodors.

 A Vertical Axis wind turbine like shown below can be installed.  This will be good enough to light the street light.

Can be made mandatory for new upcoming roads. 

 

Any takers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait