Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Thursday, October 24, 2013

BIO Power

Matrix movie talks about keeping human under sedation and their electro magnatic pulse is used to harvest energy.

I am not going into that, but can other motion like walking, running can they be converted into power. The amount of heat which we loose can it be harvested.

Well time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait