Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cancer Cure

Recently a close relative of mine passed away due to cancer. Cancer consists of healthy cells but grows out of control.  Today our population growth is also termed as a cancer. So how to cure cancer?

Our body develops antibodies to kill germs and foreign body which comes in. Somehow we need to modify our DNA to say that cancer cells are not healthy.

For this we need to do the experiment inside our own body.  Where to get them? Can we use the people who are in comma or declared clinically dead for this purpose.  It may raise ethical and moral questioning.  But somewhere we need to start.  

Keep a body alive and intrdouce cancer cells and then try to activate the body mechanism to produce antibodies.  

 

Well I'm not a doctor.  So is there any doctor in the blog world please suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait