Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Grenade Buster

In movies we use to see soldiers jumps over a grenade and absorbs its impact. Ofcourse he got killed. If our body is capable of holding the explosion of one grenade can't we create a dummy or hard foam like thing which when fired or throwed upon a live grenade will abosorb its impact.


Recent articles says a dummy man like robo is made and displayed in UK.

Why can't we have life saver robots than terminators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait