Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

POWER FROM OVERHEAD TANK

Water pumping takes energy but as it falls in to the overhead tank its energy is not utilized. Can we have a small rotor which will rotate while the water been pumped, also when the water is drained espcially at the main valve level.

This will be ideally suited where bigger storage tanks are placed like in railway station, appartments, multistorey buildings shoping complex etc.,


If this can be used at multistory buildings it can generate good power.

 

Any takers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait