Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, October 21, 2013

Cure from Air

We have diseases which are air borne like TB, SARS etc then why not the anti-body or medicine which can also be air borne for curing the patient.

This will be good for those who are not able to swallow, or take up injections.

So please free us from injection and pain.

Any Dr. or scientist out there with an Idea on how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait