Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

POWER FROM MOVING TRAIN

Any moving object will have a force acting against the direction in which it moves. Yes I refer to "Air" which is present all around us. Say for example a speeding train will have air flowing across its body. If we apply the same air theory for train which has a face dimension (Engine face) the total volume of air that is passing through will be sufficient to produce atleast 3 to 4 KW.


It will be sufficient for lighting atleast the near the engine. This can act as a substitute power which can be stored in Batteries. A considerable amount of diesel can be saved.

Any one who is doing project to complete your course, can you chip in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait