Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, October 21, 2013

POWER FROM MOBILE TOWER

In the present day we all live by the mobile phone and to cater our need more service providers are raising towers at various locations. The towers goes to a height of 30 to 40 M above other constructed areas.
This area can be used effectively for placing small WTG which has capacity to produce up to 3 KW as well as the area can be filled with solar cells.
Is it sufficient to run the power requirement of running a communication tower. It needs to be checked.
But the power that is produced will be good enough to take care of the lighting in the tower and its cabin. So why wait start installing small wind turbine with PV cells. Any IDEA guys else DOKOMO, AIRTEL or CEL can also take up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait