Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, January 3, 2014

Water and Oil do mix

 
A Pakistani inventor Sarfraz Ahemed Khan is working on a model where water and oil mix.  Actually he works on both hydro and hydraluic power.
The most conventional generator uses the speed of water say from a waterfall or from dam to rotate a generator which produces energy.
 
However Sarfraz proposes to use the high speed rivers near mountains, glazier to produce energy.
His view is to the power to pump hydraluic through pistos and its collective forces will be used to run a generator or two. 
 
Advantage: Less number of Generators
 
Disadvantage: Energy conversion is long so more wastages.
 
But this is suitable as more energy is trapped and channelled to one or two generators.  Read on if you are interested.
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait