Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TERMINATOR PART - 1

Well time to call upon on all humans to wage a war against the robots.  We are one step closer to that.

Now scientist have created a robo world wide wibe where robots and machine can share information.

So we are one step close to make a robot community where they share information if not think for themselves.  As information is shared they can also find a way to keep their battery up all the time.

Self thinking may soon become a reality but I may be just over anxious on all these issues.

Well the next article on Terminator Part - 2 will highlight how that can be acheived. For further reading clik the link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25727110

The Terminator series will continue so what out the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait