Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Plastic from Air



 
Earlier I shared a link where a process is drawn to produce petrol (fuel) from air.

 
Now there is more development to that.  A compnay called Newlight
 technologies has come up with a way to produce plastic from air. 
 
What more it is commercially available.
 
How they do it I do not know.  There website gives a generic
statement which I share.
 
So in future you can get everything from air.  There is a belief
that some great Yogi's and Sadhu's (Priest) of India have
learned to live by just breathing air.
 
Now a day may come when we can all live like plants breathing
air and producing what we want.
 

Way to go forward.  


 

http://www.newlight.com/air-to-plastic-process.php

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait