Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hand of God

We all know Maradona and the hand of God. 
Now watch the real hand of God. 

NASA has released a picture of a Nebulla explosion about 17,000  light years.

A spinning start callled PSR B1509-58.



http://ibnlive.in.com/news/hand-of-god-nasa-releases-jawdropping-pictures-of-space/444903-79.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait