Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Friday, July 22, 2022

Solar power on water

 

Solar Plan in Vishakhapatnam Port city of Andhra Pradesh India.

12 Acres of land sorry space over water.

4.2 million units per annum.

Invertor, Transformers, HT Panel & SCADA all are floating.


Stunning drone visuals of new floating solar power plant in Visakhapatnam. Watch (msn.com)

India's largest 100 MW floating solar power is in Ramagundam 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait