Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, July 25, 2022

AI Robot playing Chess broke 7 year old kids finger

 

AI ROBOT PLAYING CHESS

Chess game of Kings who play it sharpen their fighting skills mentally.

Now AI Robot got frustrated with a KID of 7 year old.

It got annoyed and broke his fingers.

Authorities deny all malfunction and they say AI Robot is perfectly OK except this incident.

Sounds like Sci-Fi movie no it just happened.

Blamed the kid playing fast so it was error on his part  & the kid accepted it too. 

NICE FINDING GUYS.

Good thing is that the kid didn't gave up he came back to play the very next day.


Video : https://twitter.com/i/status/1550224137041371144



https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/robot-breaks-finger-of-7-year-old-opponent-s-at-moscow-chess-open-watch/ar-AAZVMs8?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=836d6fbb0f3147088e324cb6a91488a0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait