Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, July 18, 2022

Living Robots and AI is a deadly mix


Living Robot


Well as student of science it continues to amaze me a lot and of late it is become scary.  Already we have the AI Artificial Intelligence which fears of "death" and starts to think of its own.


We have machines which interacts with one another.  Machines which can power themselves up with solar power and so you won't be able to unplug them


So much of cyber space cloud computing and who knows what this contains.  Now a living robot.  Great. Man is preparing his own dooms day to meet the creator.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait