Hi Everyone

This is a place where I share my ideas and the one's which I got from others. I do mention their name and where I met them in getting the idea.

I do not have way's or means to execute my ideas. It is more of my wish list

This is a place where you can give your ideas or wish list hoping that some day some one will give to y(our) ideas / wish list.

John Prabhakaran

Monday, July 18, 2022

AI fighting war in near future. Damn they are doing it alredy.

Well people can call me maniac, hypersensitive about AI and Robots.  Well the reality is that war is now fought by Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).  We got panicked by UFO's the so called un-known, non-conformed alien who is hell bent travelling millions of  miles or light years to erase human race.

Sounds funny to me

In the name of UFO's the militaries around the world built all these UAV's and the war is handed over to them.  

Earlier the brave men went to the field and fought to protect their land, women and children.  In that process they do go and occupy other's land take their women and children.

Today again brave men go out to fight but their biggest enemy is sitting in the comfort of cozy room and fires at them from long distance.  For those who operate the UAV's it is just another video game.  But men, women and children die at far off places.

Reality is Below

Recently US F18 controlled three UAV's great ....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be reviwed before posting please wait